Physical therapy may be indicated to further develop motor skills such as sitting, crawling, walking, or balancing. Other issues that may be addressed are a loss of range of motion, flexibility, or strength, possibly due to injury, illness, or surgery. Our physical therapist will evaluate a patient’s specific needs and design a unique program to address functional deficits.
- Therapeutic exercise
- Caregiver/patient education
- Functional mobility training
- Manual therapy techniques
- Stretching/manual range of motion exercises
- Proprioception/balance training
- Splinting/taping techniques
- A creative, fun, skilled approach to addressing strength and coordination deficits.